- Complete in-house radio system design from concept to implementation
- Design with an optimum balance between reliability and cost depending on customer needs
Propagation Study & Simulation
- Accurate preliminary assessment of radio paths based on detailed geographical computer models.
- A radio path simulation coupled with concise field path-tests offer a high degree of confidence in the design of a reliable link.
Radio Frequency Path Tests & Site Survey
- Site visits with point-to-point radio field tests to measure the real path, validate the simulations, and identify any physical obstructions.
- Measure the presence, direction and strength of any potentially interfering radio signals that may be operating in the area.
Industry Canada Radio License Application
- Complete Government radio license applications and follow the licensing process through until approval.
Radio Equipment Installation
- Install radio and antenna equipment in new and existing control panels to comply with local regulations.
Radio System Troubleshooting
- Fast and efficient fault finding in any wireless system with the use of specialized cable, antenna and radio-spectrum analyzers that measure critical performance parameters at high frequencies.
Radio System Preventative Maintenance
- Routine maintenance to ensure that your radio system is performing at peak performance and identify signs of problems with radio equipment, RF-cables and antennas before they fail.